As a Sales Representative, you will help Nimbla to continue to grow and scale of one of the UK’s most promising FinTechs. We will count on you to have a direct impact on Nimbla’s success while boosting yours in the process. Passion, flexibility and drive are essential to what we do and how we do it. By joining a team where we value difference and focus on results over hours, you will gain full control over your role. Our future is bright – we’re taking Nimbla to Europe and beyond – and we’re bringing together a brilliant team to do it. So if you’re looking for the freedom to advance a game-changing business that helps businesses trade with confidence while growing your own career, we want to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking to grow our sales team with entry-level sales professionals who will be integral to helping Nimbla grow and becoming a leader in the SaaS trade credit space. This is an opportunity for ambitious people who want to have a direct impact on the future of a venture-backed fintech startup. As an SDR you will drive the top of the funnel by conducting the initial outreach via LinkedIn, email, and video-email in order to create opportunities for our Account Executives to follow up on. We are looking to build a team of dynamic and adaptable individuals who are passionate about hunting new business and introducing our product with the intention of helping companies get visibility and control over their SaaS recievables. We want sales-driven professionals who have high standards of performance, who want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re looking for someone who can overachieve in this SDR role, with a monthly meeting quota responsibility, and grow quickly within the team. We are focused on solution-based sales and uncovering complexities and unnecessary costs in our clients’ current SaaS and trade credit management process which can be easily fixed through Nimbla’s offering.
We are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Evidence of overachievement
- Sales Experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible, curious
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Emotional intelligence
- A can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a start-up environment
- A self-starter who thrives on autonomy, enjoys a rapid pace, and wants to make a real difference to the company
- Willingness to learn core technology tools
- Good time-management and organisational skills
- A passion for sales
As a Nimbla SDR you will:
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking, and independent research
- Engage with prospects (C-suite/Finance leaders) and articulate the product in an effective manner
- Deliver relevant content to prospects
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Generate and manage sales pipeline; maintain impeccable admin and update all activity in SalesForce
- Lead efforts in building sustainable processes, and procedures
- Work in conjunction with Head of Sales to convert opportunities created into sales-qualified leads
- Ensure a proactive approach to learning
- Maintain a positive mindset irrespective of any challenging situations
- Continue to create opportunities for new business
We welcome applications from people of any age with any experience, and with a flair for communication and sales.
Bonus Points For
• Knowledge of Trade Credit Insurance
• Knowledge of the Fintech / Insurtech world
• Experience in SaaS
• Working and delivering in a fast paced environment
How to apply
Please email [email protected] to apply.
At Nimbla We Believe In
- For our customers: We aim to make business a fairer place by protecting SMEs from bad debt.
- For our team: Together, we create an environment in which everyone is comfortable developing within their roles and within the business
Aim to learn something new every day, big or small to grow personally and bring about positive change
- We each strive to be creative, support innovation and wonderful experiences to our users
- Measuring Performance More Than Time
- Work smarter rather than harder
- Measure results rather than time
- Our expectation is that you will be in the office 2-3 days a week. We are based in the comfortable and trendy ToG Whitechapel workspace, a stone’s throw from The City. We will love to see you there.
What You Would Expect
- Excellent work conditions – flexible working hours, with possibility to work from home
- Conditions for continued growth and professional development
- A professional and supportive team
- Private medical cover
- 28 days leave (excluding bank holidays) + day off for birthday
- Autonomy and Empowerment: What matters is that the job gets done and that we help each other in accomplishing our vision and goals. Once the goals are set, we trust you to achieve results the way you think is best.
- Learning and Development: Books, courses, and £1,000 budget to spend as you wish for your personal development.