Who we are
Personal data we collect about you
- Details of your visits and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Technical data that we automatically collect by using cookies and other similar technologies as you interact with the Website and/or App including, but not limited to, your IP address, browser type and version, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website and the App.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you apply for a quote including, but not limited to, your name, title, date of birth, gender, job title, profession, contact details such as email addresses, telephone numbers, billing and delivery addresses, and financial data including but not limited to bank account and payment card details.
- Information about the invoices you enter, manually or by connecting your accounting software with the App.
How we use your personal data
Our products and services
Other use of personal data
- register you as a new customer.
- process your order including (a) managing payments, fees and charges; and (b)collecting and recovering money owed to us.
- administer and protect our business and the Website and/or App (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data).
- use data analytics to improve our Website and/or App, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
- give you information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Security and Storing your personal data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed, including those measures described below. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Personal data you provide is stored on secure servers. Details of any transactions you enter into via our website will be encrypted to ensure their security.
The transmission of personal data via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically, which is at your own risk. Where you have chosen a password to access the App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements.
We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
Disclosing your personal data
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- where we are legally required to disclose your personal data.
- to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third party links
Access to personal data
- the right to access personal data we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details of such personal data, please contact us using the contact details below.
- the right to have personal data transferred to a new provider.
- the right to rectification of personal data.
- the right to erasure of personal data.
- the right to object to processing of personal data
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer whose details are set out below.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other legal rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with yourrequest in these circumstances. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.
We may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information about the use of our Website and our App to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our Website and our App. We use it to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve it.
We may gather information about your internet use by downloading a cookie to your computer. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer, as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website, our App and the service that we provide to you.
All computers can decline cookies by activating the setting on your browser to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website and/or our App.
Any advertising on the Website and/or the App may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our Website and/or our App.
For more information on cookies you can read the guidance at All About Cookies.
Data Protection Officer
If you would prefer to write to us, our contact address is 133 Whitechapel High Street,London, England, E1 7QA.